III John 2 says, "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." I believe it is always the will of God that we prosper and live in victory. The very nature of God tells us that God only desires good things for us. Matthew 7:11 says, " If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" Our Heavenly Father is constantly looking to give good things to us, His children.
Hebrews 11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." The key to us receiving all the good things God has for us is faith. We must learn to live and walk by faith. Every good thing we receive from God comes to us through the spiritual law of faith. So for us to position ourselves for results, we must learn how to live in the kind of faith that pleases God. If we are doing all things we believe to be the right things and are not getting results, we need to find out why. Don't settle for less than what God says you can have. Find out the problem, correct it and get back into victory. Keep yourself positioned for results.
Click the link to receive your free downloadable MP3 of "Positioned For Results."
Positioned For Results
I Doing Right Things But Getting No Results – Find Out Why
A. Mark 11:22-24 – God-kind of faith is given to us to get results.
vv.23,24 – Our faith is supposed to move mountains and get prayers answered.
vv.22-24 – Two individuals involved in faith.
v.22 – First person involved in faith is God.
vv.23,24 – Second person involved in faith is you.
B. If we aren’t getting results it’s either God or us we must look to.
1. Look at God
a. Psalm 84:11 – No good thing will He withhold…
b. Malachi 3:6 – For I am the Lord, I change not. (God is not the problem, quit blaming God.)
c. James 4:6,7 – God resists the proud.
1. Resists (Grk) - to range oneself against; to oppose
2. Proud (Grk) - haughty, arrogant, appearing above others
2. Look at ourselves: are we proud and not walking upright?
Psalm 84:11 – uprightly = morally, integrity, truth, undefiled
C. James 5:10,11 – By looking in the Bible, we find where we are missing it.
v.11 – Job was blessed, lost it, and regained it.
1. Job 3:25 – Job’s failure was inward not outward. Right actions, wrong attitude and motives.
2. Job 1:5 – Job’s actions were motivated by fear and not faith. His faith was in his works, not the power of God. (Is our faith in our confessions and prayers or in God, who answers them?)
3. Job 38:1-3 – God corrects Job.
4. Job 40:1-3 – God reveals to Job his utter dependence on God.
5. Job 42:1-6,10,12 – vv.1-6 – To get our faith working again, repent, humble ourselves unto the Lord, exalt the Lord and get back into true faith and prayer and trust in God.